Bossy Kennels Puppy Contract
1. Seller guarantees pup to be delivered in good health, current on vaccinations, and free of Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, and any life threatening genetic defect.
2. All puppies will have a current health certificate from a licensed Veterinary Clinic if being shipped on an airplane.
3. Puppies will be dewormed at time of shipping or pick up, and a normal deworming should follow as recommended by your vet. 1st two shots will be given along with one deworming. Follow up shots and deworming’s are the responsibility of the buyer. Any pup that develops an illness related to lack of shots or deworming will NOT be replaced
4. Purchaser agrees to follow up with a Veterinary Clinic within 2 weeks of receiving the pup. At that time, if it is determined the pup has any of the above or if the pup is found to have a genetic defect, Bossy Kennels will replace the pup. We reserve the right to ask for a second opinion on any findings by the said Vet.
5. Purchaser agrees to provide a safe home for their new pup and will not use the pup for any illegal activity. If at any time, the purchaser is found to be using the pup for illegal activity, Bossy Kennels reserves the right to regain possession of the pup. We do not tolerate dog fighting, and WILL pursue legal action to regain rights to the pup.
6. A deposit is required to hold any puppy under the age of 4 weeks. Puppies are required to be paid for in full by 4 weeks of age. If at 4 weeks of age the pup has not been paid for in full, you will forfeit your deposit. If you change your mind on a pup, your deposit may be transferred to any available pup at that time. Deposits and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. Purchaser of a blue coated pup should understand that they are more prone to skin and coat problems. Bossy Kennels do NOT guarantee and are not held responsible for skin or coat problems that are common among dogs with blue coloring.
8. By signing our agreement, you understand that if at any time you cannot longer care for your dog, you will contact Bossy Kennels. We will gladly take them back!
9. We do not guarantee against Hip or Elbow Dysplasia as these larger dogs are generally over 100 pounds and it is a polygenic trait that is affected by environmental factors, (i.e. feeding) as well as the fact that NO other XL breeders are OFA testing their studs. There is no way for us to breed to any outside studs with an official complete health tested line. We do not breed dogs with Hip Dysplasia, BUT the trait can pop up from a previous generation. There is no way for us to guarantee perfect hips in these animals. Buyer assumes all risk. For more information and a better understanding of canine hip dysplasia click the following link: http://www.instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/the-10-most-important-things-to-know-about-canine-hip-dysplasia. Bossy Kennels HIGHLY recommends buyer purchase Pet Insurance. Highly recommended companies for this breed are “Embrace” “Healthy Paws” & “Pet Plan”.
10. Bossy kennels reserves the right to include our kennel name on the puppy registration paperwork. All puppies purchased from Bossy Kennels must keep their original paperwork and papers and names cannot be illegally altered.
11. Payments may be made with postal money orders, bank to bank wire, certified bank check, money gram, or western union. We accept deposits via PayPal but pup must be paid off with other means as PayPal charges a 4% fee. We will NOT accept any personal checks.
12. Any Deposit on any breeding is NON REFUNDABLE. If the breeding does not take, or the desired pick/ sex is not produced, deposit will be transferred to the repeat breeding of the sire and dam or another breeding of the customer's choice.
EVEN IF BREEDING IS NOT REPEATED, DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE!!! THEY MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BREEDING!!!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
By signing this agreement, you understand and agree to the terms that we have stated in this contract 100%. You also understand that deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and may only be transferred to another litter or puppy.
Purchaser: __________________________________ Phone: (_____) _______-_______ Email: ___________________________
Full Address: _____________________________________________________
Pup Info Dam_______Sire_______ Pup Pick # _________Sex ______
Puppy Price $_____________ Shipping Fee (If needed) Total Price: _________________________
Purchaser Signature ____________________________________ Date ______________
BOSSY KENNEL’S STUD CONTRACT
Stud Name and UKC #: ________________________________________
Stud Fee at Time of Agreement: _______________________________
Deposit Paid For Stud: _______________________________________
Date Deposit Received: _______________________________________
Total Amount Owed: ________________________________________
Signature of Owner of Dam: _________________________________
Bossy Kennels Signature: ________________________________________
Customer agrees to pay all costs associated with completing the breeding; ex. shipping the female, and or the collection of semen for insemination, and or shipping of the semen, etc. In addition to the stud fee. These costs are responsibility of the customer and will not be paid by Bossy Kennels.
Owner of female will be allowed up to 2 repeat breeding if breeding does not take, or female has 2 or less pups. Therefore a total of 3 breedings. If 3 breedings are unsuccessful after adequate quality semen is sent, then female owner will be granted one frozen breeding from stud. The contract has then been fulfilled by Bossy Kennels. We may ask for documentation to prove a female is not pregnant at our own discretion. However if a litter of 3 or more pups are born and die as fault of the owner of the dam, Bossy Kennels will not grant a repeat breeding as it is the owner of the female’s responsibility to take care of the whelping and rearing of the pups. (Please, please take your pregnant female to the vet on a regular basis while pregnant and get an ultrasound and schedule a c- section if needed, vet visits are vital to a successful birthing!)
Customer will provide Bossy Kennels with proof of a negative brucellious test if a natural tie is to be performed before said breeding is to occur. This is to prevent any sexually transmitted diseases when performing a natural breeding.