Bossy Kennels Puppy Contract
1. Seller guarantees pup to be sent in good health, current on vaccinations, and free of Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, and any life-threatening genetic defect. However, seller cannot guarantee that a puppy will have zero scratches, scrapes, marks, nicks and etc. due to puppies playing with each other. This is common especially with International puppies as they are older and larger at 16 weeks of age when they depart, and the playing/rough housing becomes more intense.
2. All shipping arrangements/coordination and payment is the responsibility of the buyer. Bossy Kennels can recommend potential puppy nannies/shipping options but will not be held responsible for the length of time for a puppy to ship, payment and any other matters pertaining to shipping.
3. Puppies will be dewormed at time of shipping or pick up, and a normal deworming should follow as recommended by your vet. 1st shot will be given along with one deworming. Follow up shots and deworming’s are the responsibility of the buyer. Any pup that develops an illness related to lack of shots or deworming will NOT be replaced.
4. Purchaser agrees to follow up with a Veterinary Clinic within 2 weeks of receiving the pup. At that time, if it is determined the pup has any of the above or if the pup is found to have a genetic defect, Bossy Kennels will replace the pup. However, shipping for the replacement pup will be solely at the cost of the client. We reserve the right to ask for a second opinion on any findings by the said Vet. The replacement clause is not APPLICABLE to pups sold as a “PET HOME ONLY”.
5. Purchaser agrees to provide a safe home for their new pup and will not use the pup for any illegal activity. If at any time, the purchaser is found to be using the pup for illegal activity, Bossy Kennels reserves the right to regain possession of the pup. We do not tolerate dog fighting and WILL pursue legal action to regain rights to the pup.
6. A deposit is required to hold any puppy under the age of 4 weeks. Puppies are required to be paid for in full by 4 weeks of age. If at 4 weeks of age the pup has not been paid for in full, you will forfeit your deposit. If you change your mind on a pup, your deposit may be transferred to any available pup at that time. Deposits and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. Any pup that is kept after 16 weeks of age will be subject to a weekly boarding fee of $350 weekly.
8. Purchaser of a blue coated pup should understand that they are more prone to skin and coat problems. Bossy Kennels does NOT guarantee and are not held responsible for skin or coat problems that are common among dogs with blue coloring.
9. By signing our agreement, you understand that if at any time you cannot longer care for your dog, you will contact Bossy Kennels. We will gladly take them back!
10. We do not guarantee against Hip or Elbow Dysplasia as these larger dogs are generally over 100 pounds and it is a polygenic trait that is affected by environmental factors, (i.e. feeding) as well as the fact that few other XL breeders are OFA testing their studs. There is no way for us to breed to any outside studs with an official complete health tested line. There is no way for us to guarantee perfect hips in these animals. Buyer assumes all risk. Bossy Kennels HIGHLY recommends buyer purchase Pet Insurance. Highly recommended companies for this breed are “Embrace” “Healthy Paws” & “Pet Plan”.
11. Bossy kennels reserves the right to include our kennel name on the puppy registration paperwork. All puppies purchased from Bossy Kennels must keep their original paperwork and papers and names cannot be illegally altered. If puppy registration forms are lost after you have already received them, then Bossy Kennels reserves the right to charge a $50.00 fee to the future owner to obtain the puppy registration form again.
12. Payments may be made with postal money orders, bank to bank wire, certified bank check, money grams, or bank deposit. We will NOT accept any personal checks.
13. Any Deposit on any breeding is NON-REFUNDABLE. If the breeding does not take, or the desired pick/ sex is not produced, deposit will be transferred to the repeat breeding of the sire and dam or another breeding of the customer's choice. If it is found that the puppy has a genetic defect within its first year of life, the client must return the puppy and Bossy Kennels will replace the puppy with another puppy of equal value. However, no refund will be given. Again, as we stated in line 4, shipping for the replacement pup will be solely the cost of the owner and the replacement clause is not APPLICABLE to pups sold as “PET HOME ONLY”.
14. Bossy Kennels reserves the right to terminate a transaction at any point in time up until physical possession of the dog is transferred over to the new owner. Bossy Kennels reserves the right to refund a customer at any point in time at our sole discretion.
15. Bossy Kennels treats all dogs with toltrazuril and panacur for coccidia and giardia by 6 weeks of age. Reinfection can be common just like with deworming. Coccidia can be carried or transmitted in areas where many animals transit or previous outbreak existed. Giardia can be present in any fresh water source and can reinfect puppies easily so pretreatment can sometimes be necessary. Clients are responsible for taking necessary precautions should there be suspicion of an outbreak of a disease on the premises. Clients should follow appropriate preventative methods and speak to their veterinarian in regards to a treatment course.
EVEN IF BREEDING IS NOT REPEATED, DEPOSITS ARE NON- REFUNDABLE!!! THEY MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BREEDING!!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
By signing this agreement, you understand and agree to the terms that we have stated in this contract 100%. You also understand that deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and may only be transferred to another litter or puppy.
Purchaser: __________________________________ Phone: (_____) _______-_______ Email: ___________________________
Full Address: _____________________________________________________
Pup Info Dam: ___________________ Sire: _______________________ Pup Pick # _________ Sex ______
Puppy Price $_____________ Shipping Fee (If needed) Total Price: _________________________
Purchaser Signature ____________________________________ Date __________________________
EAR CROP AGREEMENT AND WAIVER
This agreement is between Bossy Kennels, Inc. and Buyer. Whereas Buyer wants ear crop services; and Bossy Kennels, Inc. agrees to provide ear crop services; now therefore, in consideration of the sum paid to Bossy Kennels, Inc. by Buyer for ear crop services, it is hereby acknowledged, agreed and understood that,
Buyer has read this Ear Crop Agreement and Waiver entirely, and understands and agrees to all terms and conditions stated herein; and
Bossy Kennels, Inc. does not guarantee the results of ear crop services, and cannot guarantee physical appearance, length or style of ears; and
Bossy Kennels, Inc. does not guarantee ear crop service dates or the timeline for the procedure and healing process; and
Buyer acknowledges that ear crop services are subject to schedules and availability; and
Buyer acknowledges that ear crop services typically occur 2-4 weeks after the GO HOME DATE, that healing typically takes an additional 14-21 days to complete, but may vary depending on the particular dog, and shipping cannot occur until healing is complete; and
Buyer waives any and all claims Buyer may have against Bossy Kennels, Inc. related to ear crop services, and releases Bossy Kennels, Inc. from any liability related to ear crop services provided.
Buyer: ____________________________________ (print)
BOSSY KENNEL’S STUD CONTRACT
Stud Name: ______________________________________________________
Stud Fee: ________________________________________________________
DAM Name & Color:________________________________________________
Name of Owner of Dam: ____________________________________________
Signature of Owner of Dam: _________________________________________
Customer agrees to pay all costs associated with completing the breeding; ex. shipping the female, and or the collection of semen for insemination, and or shipping of the semen, etc. In addition to the stud fee. These costs are responsibility of the customer and will not be paid by Bossy Kennels. Studs purchased cannot be resold to any 3rd party or given/used by any other DAM owner than the purchaser. This Stud credit purchased can “Only” be used on the DAM stated above. If DAM passes away or cannot be bred for any reason, new female must be approved by Bossy Kennels. Customer agrees to pay for and have frozen semen shipped in the event fresh semen is not available or is not of quality motility. All stud fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Owner of female will be allowed up to 2 repeat breedings, if breeding does not take, or female has 2 or less pups. Therefore, a total of 3 breedings. If 3 breedings are unsuccessful after adequate quality semen is sent, then female owner will be granted one frozen breeding from stud. The contract has then been fulfilled by Bossy Kennels.
We may ask for documentation to prove a female is not pregnant at our own discretion. Please, please take your pregnant female to the vet on a regular basis while pregnant and get an ultrasound and schedule a c- section if needed, vet visits are vital to a successful birthing!